We painted finger and toe nails.
Bryn as a clown, she painted her own face.
Lyf borrowed his dad's mountain man get up. He looked awesome and he loved it. He wants to be a mountain man all year long.
We had a party with Lindy's class.
We had a party with Bryn's class too, but, I didn't get a picture. She was an orangutan and she was so hot, we had such great weather.
Kate has been a care bear for two years and that is all that she wants to be. She wore it four times this year and loved it every time. I don't know what we will do next year when she is too big for it.
MaryJane, strutting the Snow White costume.
Lindy was a nice witch.
Bethany found her costume in August, Harry Potter, of course.
We trick-or-treat in a neighborhood just down the street. It is so fun because they block off the street to cars and everyone walks down the side walks. The people get really into it. It was probably more fun for me than the kids. Tombstones and carriages, jack-o-lantern lanterns hanging from the trees, it is a Halloween haven.
There are kids non-stop at the doors. The people are so great to do this.
Emily sent us Halloween treats and I thought that they were so cute. She is such a nice, nice, cute thing person. Thanks!
I made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast on Halloween Day. They were delicious and everyone loved them, even after some were skeptical. Yeah for pumpkins, yeah for Halloween! Now on to Thanksgiving and pumpkin cake!



3 comments:
Wow! Fun stuff. Loved all the costumes, but I have to say that Bethany made the perfect Harry Potter.
Love the story about Kate being red. :) Glad it was washable.
Happy Birthday Lindy!
Well thank you Meridy! I do have to say I very enjoyed being him. I am already thinking of what to be next year.
Pumpkin pancakes? Yum!
Post a Comment