Lindy has been waiting for her birthday and planning her party for months. She gave me a list of friends and we talked about what we could do. She is going to be my party, attention to detail girl. She likes to set out nice dishes and table clothes. She likes to decide what to eat and she even likes to clean her room so that her friends will like it. I gave her a punch bowl for her birthday because I knew she would love it. She did and asked me to make punch for her party.
We had music blaring and the kids were grooving, it was pretty funny and cute.
We love Lindy. She is fun and likes to live it up.
This is her dressed up in a sassy Halloween get-up.
She is definitely my daughter, I totally love this outfit.
She likes details which is fun for me because I do too.
She is very thoughtful and does nice things for her sisters all the time.
We are so glad to have her in our family.
1 comment:
We are so glad she's in our big family. :) Love you Lindy!
Post a Comment