Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday MaryJane

MaryJane is 5 today! And she started Kindergarten! Yeah! She is so excited. She has been waiting since last week when the other kids started. She said that her first day was terrific. I hope she loves it and does great. I have really struggled with the decision to send her this year or not, she is so young. But I feel good about her going, she is ready and hopefully if she struggles it will make her stronger and challenge her.
MaryJane is such a sweet girl. She is so nice to Kate and lets her use her things. She is very helpful and I am so glad we have her.



This is how Kate felt about the kids staying at school and her going home with me. It is really not that bad at home!

2 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

I am kinda upset she isn't in Kason's class. Tell her happy birthday, she is the sweetest girl ever!

Raelyn Austin said...

Happy Birthday sweet Mary Jane...I can't believe you only have Kate at home..I bet you are loving the break ;o)