
Who knew? Lindy did! This week at school is Dr. Seuss week. Lindy wanted to take some books to school so we were looking for some. She had some Theo. LeSieg books in her pile. I told her that those were not Dr. Seuss and she told me that they were. She said that it was his name backwards. I thought Seuss does not = Lesieg backwards, so what is she talking about. I asked her how she knew and she said, "Because Mrs. Nielson told me and she is smarter than you because she is a teacher." So we looked it up and sure enough Theodore Seuss Geisel uses two pen names, Dr. Seuss and Theo Lesieg. Am I the only one that didn't know this?We love Dr. Seuss, no matter what he calls himself.



4 comments:
WOW!! That Lindy is a smartie pants!! Perhaps she'll grow up to be a teacher!
News to me.
I am not smarter than a Kindergartner.
Not me!
I didn't know either!
Post a Comment