Bryn and MaryJane got their hair done. Bryn got a cut, short and modern and MaryJane got a perm. I think that they both look darling. I was a little worried about perming MaryJane's hair but I think that it turned out great.
This dress was my skirt. I thought that it was cute but never wore it. I took it in and used the excess to make the straps and the flower. The easiest dress that I ever made and she loves it and wears it all the time.
cute hair, I was also worried about the perm, but it turned out great. I love the dress! Maybe I'll go through my closet and bring you some clothes to revamp.
3 comments:
cute hair, I was also worried about the perm, but it turned out great. I love the dress! Maybe I'll go through my closet and bring you some clothes to revamp.
Awesome. I remember getting perms as a kid. Good times. She looks adorable and Bryn now has a Ramona Quimby haircut. Fabulous.
Very cute girls!
Post a Comment