Bryn got 1st place in third grade! Way to go Bryn!
While I was helping Bryn with her display I was getting frustrated because her spelling is less than superior. But then she said, "Today my teacher did a problem wrong and I had to tell her how to do it." I said, "Really?" Then she told me that the question was 13x4 and she just did it in her head and the teacher had to use the whole board to figure it out. So I hugged her and told her that I was so happy. She is my daughter, reading and spelling are not our strong suites, ( I had to ask Bethany how to spell dying because I knew dieing wasn't right but I knew that dye wasn't the right word either, what is with this language?) but we can do math!



2 comments:
Good job girls!
And Bryn really worked on that project herself--what a get it done girl.
Post a Comment