Our Lindy Lou is six! She wanted to have a party with a pinata and invite her cousins. It was fun for everyone.
We had a cookie walk. Lindy made the papers weeks early.
We made felt face pumpkins. Everybody was creative and they were all pretty cool.
This was the adults party snack. It is a cheese ball covered with Taco Doritos. Looks good and tastes great, what more can you ask from a smily faced Jack?
5 comments:
Such a fun party! I'm glad we live next door to you---you're always having fun.
You're still up huh?
Ang,
You are such a great mom! I can't believe how old our kids are getting.
Can't wait for you guys to come up!
Happy Birthday Lindy,
What a fun party!
6...wow they grow up fast...Looks like Lindy had a great birthday..Super cute pumpkins ;o)
Happy Birthday Lindy! Your present is all wrapped and ready, I just need to mail it. love you
Post a Comment