Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun

All Hallows Eve was a great time this year. It wasn't too cold which is always great. The kids got a lot of candy which they loved, Kate thought the whole thing was fantastic. We told the girls that they could eat 3 things when we got home but the next day it was a free for all. I decided that it would be great to get it all gone along with the wrapper mess. The bad thing is that we left a bowl of candy on our porch and when we got home there wasn't much gone so we have a bunch of candy sitting around waiting for me to eat it. I shouldn't buy the kind that I like but it looked so good. The good thing is that they are little candy bars so I just need to limit myself to one at a time.
Can you tell who Lyf is? Leif Erickson of course. MJ is Rapunzel.


Bethany is a zombie and Lindy is a bat.



We went to a fun Halloween party at the Hatch's for family night. Somebody brought fingers so Lyf tried one on.


MaryJane loved to be dressed up and she loved her long hair. She loves to pose for the camera, which, as you can tell from the next picture, she gets that from her dad.

Like father, like daughter.


Kate thought that everything was scary and she told me often. We got her to wear this cute owl costume for a minute and then she was done. She liked the nice, cuddly, non-threatening, non-scary care bear costume and wore it all Halloween night which was great because she stayed warm. Kaden is the cute Mummy, his awesome mom made the costume.


Bryn is a bat.






5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You took some great photos. You all looked scary/cute awesome and had some great times.
I've got to find a picture of my Mom in that dress. Polyester is great stuff.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love the bat costumes, what a fun idea! Lyf is a great sport to dress up like that, he looks like the grandma on that old show we used to watch.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mama's Family? Is that it?

Brit and Jer said...

Your costumes look so cute! Really, we loved you coming and Lyf, I think next time we need to get him a balloon job!! :o)

Angie said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES