
We have our first harvest from our cute mini orchard, some delicious little apricots. We planted trees last spring. If all goes well, in about five years we will have a nice assortment of fruit. We all loved the apricots, especially Kate but she gets so messy eating them. The girls helped me dry some that we picked from our friend Nick Stewart's trees. They are very good. We won't make any jam because we still have lots left from last year. Doesn't the grass look great? Good job Lyf! It was his spring project and it looks so good!



5 comments:
Your front yard looks awesome! I have been admiring each time I've gone past or sat outside your house.
Angie,
The yard looks great! The girl's are darling.
Proud of you for planting an orchard.
I'll bet you are so ready for your Mom to come home today.
Anyone having a 4th of July party?
That's a lot of fruit for such a petite tree! I wish we had enough land for an orchard. Your girls are adorable, can't wait to see them(and you)in a few days.
Love, Love, Love the music, I usually have the speakers off.
Angie,
Hi it is Julie Jensen! Ruthie told me that your family has a blog, I googled it and found you! I hope things are well for you all in Hurricane. We have a blog too! You can check it out at www.jollyjensens.blogspot.com. See you!
Julie
Post a Comment