Thursday, July 17, 2008

We have strawberries!

We grew these cute strawberries in our backyard. We planted them last year and they just lived through the winter for another crop this summer. It is amazing that these are so ripe. The girls have been picking them as soon as they are the tiniest bit red. But we here gone for a few days and when we got back we had delicious ripe berries! You can see that we are very weak gardeners, more weeds than plants!



Yum Yum!





3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Well, how sweet!
That is so fun for the girls. I am so excited when I go out to my cherry tomatoes and pick a couple. We need to go swimming, I'm sure the girls are missing the big parties.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You're becoming quite provident! Great job growing such great apricots and strawberries. Your girls are simply adorable.

Kelly said...

Save some for strawberry shortcake.