Sunday, July 20, 2008

Still Rockin'

When I was in high school my friend Ward Sweden let me borrow a Poison cassette tape (yes I am that old, the land before Cd's). I wasn't really into hard rock, but I liked it. It was "Open Up and Say...Ahh!" and the cover looked terrible. I bought it and my mom wasn't happy about it. Well, that was as far as my hard rock collection went. But, don't feel too bad for me, whether I want it or not Lyf has an EXTENSIVE collection that I can listen to whenever I feel the urge!

Lyf feels the urge to rock out live every once in a while, sometimes he asks if I would like to go, if he thinks that I would like the concert. He was going to Poison so I decided to go. I actually liked it. It was really entertaining and fun to listen to the old high school era songs. The band has updated their look and the huge long glam hair is gone. There is still plenty of crazy hair, just not so big.
So, we are still rockin'!




Notice I am not a rocker, I am making the "I love you" sign! Oops!
Now there is a rocker!! Rock on dude!!

3 comments:

Shella said...

hahaha Angie, you're adorable. I would rather love than rock, too. I'm glad you had fun at the concert!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I think you are a "Cute little Rocker."
A night without the girls, that's sonething to sing about.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I love your post, you and Lyf are a cute couple! I remember listening to poison while we got ready for school in the morning. I'm glad you got to revisit your younger years!