Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

We started celebrating Christmas eve at Lani's house. It was Grandma Erickson's birthday so we had cake and sang to her before we started the Christmas exchanges. It is so fun to have the cousins together and it is fun to be with Lyf's family too, all of his brothers and sisters were there. Thanks to Lani and Jeff who let us invade their house.


When Lyf put on this shirt his muscles seemed to grow and he really looked like the Hulk, minus the green skin of course. He is going to be mad at me for posting this picture so don't tease him too much!
Santa brought a trampoline and the kids LOOOOOVE it! They have been on it everyday freezing cold or not they don't care. This is one of the best presents ever, I can't wait to sleep on it this summer.

Bethany was the first one to find it and she headed right out to jump.

The girls got dolls. Lyf made beds and I made matresses and pillows and quilts for the beds. I made quilts for the girls too that match the doll quilts. (I think they are adorable, of course.)


Christmas morning the house was quite a mess, it took us a while to recover.


This is MaryJane with her new pajamas. Our tree was so pretty, I was almost sad to take it down. Lyf loved it so much that he planted it in our backyard. It looks great, I guess we can pull it out when it starts to turn brown.



My mom and dad suprised me with this awesome new Bosch. I am so excited! I will let you know how it works. I didn't get any pictures at my mom's house. It was fun to have Emily and her family here. Being with family is the best part of Christmas.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The doll beds are adorable! You are so talented. Maybe one day, would you PLEASE teach me how to sew?