Friday, January 8, 2010

Bosch Cookies and Bread

We got the the Bosch out of the box. It is awesome. We started with wheat bread, it was very good and very dense. The recipe called for 12 cups of flour and only made 3 loaves. It was pretty easy, we even ground our own wheat. Next we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. There was a recipe in the instruction book and they sounded so good that we had to have some. They were pretty good, I have had better though. Finally we made basic bread dough. We divided it and all got to make what we wanted with our chunks. Because I am the mom I got a big chunk and made one regular loaf and one cinnamon raisin loaf. Bryn, Bethany and Lindy made cinnamon rolls, and MaryJane made rolls. It was all very delicious and the house smelled so good all day. Pretty much I love the Bosch.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for letting me be a taste tester. That was the best cookie I have had in ages and the wheat bread was good. We enjoyed the loaf you brought over. It's "no feel quilty to eat" bread.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Good-Job Martha Stuart! Wish I could've been a taste tester, I love whole wheat bread.