Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Go Phillies!

The Phillies beat the Yankees tonight! Yeah! The Yankees are hard to beat especially in the World Series, hopefully the Phillies can do it. The Yankees have been to the World Series 40 times, winning 26 of those times. The Phillies have only been there 7 times winning 2, hopefully 3 times! I love baseball.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah, they killed them tonight. I didn't expect that, for sure.

Shella said...

I wish I could say the same about the Jazz! Last night's game was...no so awesome.

Shella said...

I don't mean that I wish I could say the Jazz beat the Yankees, just that they had won their game last night. :) Just in case I confused anyone.

Kristina said...

Yes Go Phillies!! I don't want Yankees to win...Wish they would've won last night! Yes Baseball is the Best!!!

Cheryl said...

So what were we doing watching the Jazz? You should have given us this pep talk a little earlier.
I was really into the world series and Hank Aaron while I was pregnant with you.