I know, if Grammy doesn't take care of MaryJane's hair soon Lindy is going to!Thursday, March 12, 2009
On Top of Mollie's Nipple
Jack, my nephew, put together an expedition and we lucked into being invited. The kids really loved it and it was neat to look down on Hurricane and pick out the landmarks. We drove up the Hurricane Hill and around to the back of the butte and then hiked from the base. Sometime I think that it would be fun to start from the airport and climb up the front but some of the kids need to be bigger and I need to hone my rock climbing skills before we try something like that.
I know, if Grammy doesn't take care of MaryJane's hair soon Lindy is going to!
I know, if Grammy doesn't take care of MaryJane's hair soon Lindy is going to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
What great fun, and such models you have. Kenneth & I hiked 'Molly's Nipple' once, he hiked backwards as he held onto my hands, What a prince charming I have.
We will have to look for a geocache next time!! Pictures are great.
Fun...I haven't been on that hike in sometime I guess I should...Cute Pics.!
Post a Comment