Monday, March 9, 2009

"8" Tag

The Eights on Me
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. American Idol
2. Chuck
3. Divine Design
4. Braves Baseball
5. Dirty Jobs
6. What Not To Wear
7. Good Things Utah
8. Fons and Porter Quilts

8 Things I did today:
1. Got up early to walk
2. Got kids off to school
3. Made my weekly list/schedule while I ate breakfast
4. Three loads of laundry
5. Swept the floor
6. Sewed a little
7. Made button necklaces with MJ & Lindy
8. Posted this list

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. WARM WEATHER!!!!!!
2. Summer break
3. Bethany being old enough to babysit for date night
4. Softball/Baseball season
5. Watching a movie with popcorn
6. Summer adventures
7. Lyf coming home
8. Dinner

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Lobster
2. Pizza Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Bajio
5. Pizza Noodle
6. Frazoli's
7.Texas Roadhouse
8. Anywhere that I am not cooking!

8 Thing on my wish list:
1. Landscaping
2. Emily to move home
3. Baby Lock Imagine Serger
4. Shop/Garage
5. Happy family
6. Vacation
7. Flat stomach (yeah right!)
8. A cute little car

8 people I tag:
1. BJ
2. Shella
3. Mom
4. Emily
5. Aunt Venna Rae
6. Melissa
7. Raelyn
8. Kristina, Meridy, and Brittany, Bethany

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't believe I just read my name as tagged---right when I was enjoying reading the answers you wrote.
I didn't know you were interested in an Imagine serger. I have been following them for a few years. Once on a Las Vegas trip I went to a shop and took a good look at them. Like $800.00 to 1200.00 for all the best stuff.
You can use my Brother serger while you wait.

Angie said...

The Imagine threads itself and has automatic tension, but you are right, for $1k I could take some time to figure out yours. Why don't you buy one?

Brit and Jer said...

Can I join in on this conversation....first I am with Cheryl...enjoying yours and now I have to come up with that much info!! Serger....how fun...sign me up too. Cheryl we are waiting for you to buy one and test it out!! What's that about! ha ha Angie loved your answers. You are amazing!!