Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time is Fun When You Are Having Flies

A lot to see, not much to say. We have been busy on adventures, swimming and having fun.

Lindy learned to ride without training wheels and now wants to ride all the time.


My latest treasure at Dessies.

We caught two crawdads at Quail Lake and cooked them.

MaryJane taking a picture of herself.

Fun at the lake.


Kate likes smoothies. You can tell the dad took the picture.
I would have closed the cupboard doors.


Lyf BBQ-ed his catch.










The wind took our tramp for a ride. The kids cried. Lyf fixed it and now everything is fine again.


Darin running at the Summer Games.

Bryn's Science Camp
Emily and her kids were here for a week and I didn't take any pictures.
Why not? Where was my camera?
It was so fun, we partied the whole time. My mom and her house are still trying to recover.

Our latest adventure was at the river catching frogs and toads. It was so fun, the kids loved it. The frogs were everywhere. Even Kate was catching them. I didn't take my camera and I was so sorry I didn't.

No comments: