Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

Yum Yum! We were lucky to have Thanksgiving dinner two days in a row. I didn't get any pictures of the Erickson Family at our house but, it was a great time with delicious food. Somebody (cough cough Kelly) wanted yams which are not tradition for the Erickson's so I made sweet potato fries, I thought that they were delicious and I might make them every year. My mom brought leftover candied yams, thanks mom. Thanks everybody for bringing such great desserts, salad, potatoes and gravy, etc.

Dinner at my mom's was so delicious too. I was so excited about my food that I took a picture of it mid dinner. My mom is a great cook and after cooking Thanksgiving dinner for at least 25 years she has everything down to perfection.





We borrowed my dad's Willy's jeep for the Rod Run. It was a bit chilly but at least dry unlike last year.



Bethany and Bryn rode in style in the jump seat of Fred Smith's old Ford. Did you ever wonder why they call the back of the car a trunk? This car has a real trunk strapped on to it and that is where the term came from.






The kids love this excursion!

2 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mom is a good cook. The kids look like they really enjoyed the rod run, I love the happy smiles!

Kelly said...

Ha ha! That's right!