Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Tree Outting

We went out to find the perfect tree. And I guess it was fun, I just don't like cold and snow! But, it was great to be in it for a little while until my feet got cold and then we jumped back in the car and came home to warmer climes.

Lyf likes the cold and snow, he claims he is a viking. We sure were grateful for the hot chocolate!



Lyf has learned to take a measuring stick because you know that the trees always look smaller in the forest. Our tree is perfect this year so the measuring stick worked great!




Kate loved the snow, her hands were freezing and of course she would keep her gloves on. All the girls loved the snow, they ate it and made snowballs and thought that it was great.




I don't mean to be a party pooper but I am not excited about the storm that is suppose to bring snow on Tuesday! We are so close to the school so I rarely drive the girls to school, we have been riding bikes, but I might have to drive them. Or maybe they will think that it is fun to bundle up and head to school so they can tell their kids that they walked uphill to school in the snow.

3 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Sounds like fun! We are sticking with our little fake tree this year. I didn't want to kill a tree and only get a couple weeks out of it. We'll enjoy and admire yours when we get there.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for going out into the snowy cold to get trees. I love mine-- Thanks to you for decorating it too.
You are so good to me!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.