Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Teacher Appreciation
I am not a very creative person, so decorating a door for Teacher Appreciation Week was a challenge. It turned out okay, as long as you don't see it next to any of the other doors. I had the kids give me the reasons they thought that their teacher was the best and then I made a top ten list from that. I made the banner out of fabric so that, if she wants to, she can use it again.


I found a pattern to make these steno pad covers. They were very easy and fast. I think that I will cover some other notebooks just for fun. The girls wrote a note to their teacher on the first page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Well, I think you are VERY creative. The door is really cute and personally special and the notebook covers are soo cute!
I remember making a banner for Mrs. Blad's boor about 10 years ago or so.
How time flies and history repeats itself.
Your door is darling! I'm sure the teacher loved it.
I love those note book covers.
Thanks so much for doing that!!! and please don't ever say you're not a creative person!
I am laughing at you saying you are not creative. Very funny. You are so creative, I wore my red flower again last night, love it
I really love the door and the note book covers.
Your door was great! I loved it when I went there. Great job. I am going to try the notebooks sometime!
i like the way the door turned out! the flowers are really cute. and those notebook covers are great! your girls' teachers are lucky to have you!
Not Creative...What? You are so creative and very talented!!!! Very Cute!!!!
Way cute. I'm with Rayn; the flowers are my favorite part.
I love your door. I think it turned out so cute. Lucky Teachers.
Nice Job Angie, the door turned out great. The banner is so cute.
Post a Comment