











We finally took the family to So. Cal. for the Disneyland trip we earned with our Disney Rewards credit card. It was soo fun. Lyf knows some people with a house in Newport Beach that let us stay there! Check out the picture of MaryJane on the beach, you see the houses behind her? Well, our house was one row behind them. It was so cool! (I thought the family could buy it but it is listed for only 2.5 mil, so maybe next year.) Newport Beach is awesome. The houses are crammed in so close to each other and they are cute cottage style and everybody rides cruiser bikes around, the first day there I told Lyf to start looking for a job because I wanted to stay, but by the end of the week I was feeling pretty grateful for what we have here in Utah. Anywhere you are is fun if you are on vacation! But I am going to keep my eyes out for an old bike at a yard sale to paint bubble gum pink! (For now maybe I will just pump up the tires on my bike.)
Disneyland was a blast we all loved it. We went for three days and we were non-stop the whole time. The second day we were going to leave early because the kids really wanted to go to the beach, BUT, as we were getting off of the second ride of the day, Pirates of the Caribbean, we were handed a DREAM FASTPASS! It had tabs on it that had the names of all the major rides in Disneyland and California Adventure. So, we had fastpass tickets to all the rides and had to stay to take advantage of the luckiness! The lines weren't too bad, but the fastpass cuts the time from about 45 mins to 15 or less. We all had so much fun, but, the picture of the girls in the back seat of the car, and the picture in the parking garage on the last day pretty much tell you that you can have too much fun!
We went to an Angels' baseball game, the girls had fun. Lindy kept herself busy with the booble head they gave out. When we got home I noticed that the logo on the guy's hat had a high heel princess sticker over it. Maybe we will start a new Princess team! (Only 3 more girls, including me, and we could do it all ourselves!)



1 comment:
How fun!! I'm definitely looking forward to family trips to Disneyland. (I've still got a while, I know) I Love the picture of the backseat.
Post a Comment